Monday, July 19, 2010

Things...

Hello everybody! I am going to make an effort to post more often now. So I might as well save you from certain confusion and let you all know what's been going on!

Last Saturday was my littlest sister's 8th birthday, and my mom's --th birthday. My mom got more tattoos and we were going to get matching belly button piercings! I was SOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I was hoping to get a pretty dangely one! I had both of my parents permission and my mom was there with me, I also had a copy of my birth certificate and my social security number! What could go wrong? THEY NEEDED A PHOTO ID!!! That was the only thing I didn't have! Why the hell would they need a photo ID if my mom was there!?! I WAS SO *&%%$# OFF!! So mom ended up having to get her's without ME! My mom is going to take me to get a photo ID Thursday and if that isn't enough, I can get my permit to drive next month.... stupid laws. >:(

Speaking of getting my permit next month! I have exactly 29 days to test for my permit!!! Yay! The countdown starts now... :D

And I apologize if you have to wait a few days to get a response when you send me an email for a blog button! But I do promise I will get back to you on that! And I have much more time now so I will be checking that email more frequently. Thanks for you patience!

Check out my About Me and other things I have updated on my sidebar!

-Miss Mayhem

7 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

What?! Those stupid laws.

Oh well, you'll get it soon!!

Stephanie said...

That's crazy! I have never heard of laws so strict!

Loulou said...

That is just one messed up piercing law... Oh well!!!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Be patient - happy piercing!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

That is so stupid! At least they don't need a copy of your passport or proof of where you live (that's what I need to give in, in order to get my permit). It's so unnecessary! Especially if you had to be there in person.
Yay for the piercing, hope it doesn't get infected!

xx Blaize.

Sarah said...

ah so lucky you live in America
so much easier and quicker to learn to drive there

Anonymous said...

Mmmm baby I can't wait to pull out of your warm wet puussy and come all over that belly button ring ;-)