Sunday, March 14, 2010

Barbie! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 1/29/2010)

Barbie is the most fashionable person in the world, and she is just a doll! I have always loved Barbie, I just stopped playing with Barbie last year! I used to have fun dressing her up.

I have some favorite Barbie dolls, they're listed below:



This is Barbie as Aphrodite. Isn't she just gorgeous?


This is Scotland Barbie, she was given to me as a Christmas present. I still have everything but the bagpipe!


This is Barbie as Super girl. I wanted her for my birthday for a while...What am I saying!?! I STILL want her!


This is the Speed Racer set. After seeing these dolls, I had to see the movie! The movie was cute.



This barbie looks like my favorite singer to me. My favorite singer is named Amy Lee, Google her if you don't know who she is!

I will always love Barbie, she's so beautiful, she can make picking up dog poo look good! Seriously, she has!



Thanks for reading!
-Missy May

No comments: