Sunday, March 14, 2010

I found it! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 1/20/2010)

Sometime last month, I was watching Animal Planet and saw an episode of Cats 101. In the episode they mentioned a lady named Sachi with her Himalayan cat named Goma. She made a blog about him, and of course, I wanted to see it! I wasn't allowed on the computer then and I wouldn't have known how to find the blog anyway :(
Now that I have a blog and I'm free to read other blogs, I found it! I am SO glad I did, too! I couldn't find it at the Animal Planet website, but I did find it by Googling 'Goma cat blog'. I wanted to follow the blog, but couldn't figure out how to follow it.

I think ALL my readers should go see Sachi's Blog!



This is one of the pictures I stole borrowed from the Goma blog!

No comments: