Saturday, April 17, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GHOST VIDEOS!!!!!

These are the videos that I think look most realistic!


This is the video that made me want to post about ghosts! FREAKY!!!



In this video the guy walks all around the cart. No strings!


I hate things that pop up in videos to scare the #*@% out of me, so I had my sister watch this one for me to make sure it was real, she said no but I say yes!


This is the funniest video I have ever seen! I'm easy to please :)


Eww.


I am pretty sure this one is fake. But it was made pretty well! *Shiver*


I made my sister watch this one before I did! (I'm a scaredy cat)


There are three videos before this one all about the pantry door.



This one reminded me of Paranormal Activity the movie. Kinda creepy!

These were all of the ones I thought were really cool, I hope you like them!
-Miss Mayhem
(I PROMISE THAT THERE ARE NO POP UP THINGS IN THE VIDEOS THAT WOULD SCARE THE #@%* OUT OF YOU!)

2 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Have you seen the one where this little girl looked in a mirror, then when she looked away, her reflection stayed completely still? Our computer teacher showed us that-it was so freaky!

Miss Mayhem said...

Hmmmm, I don't think so! Do you know if it's on youtube?