Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I bought the new Just Dance Wii game today!!! It is SOOO FUN!!! I played it with my sister for six hours straight! I am so tired... :)

I had ten dollars from Easter, then I had to watch my neighbors cat for two days to get another $10. Then I had to clean my brothers bedroom for $10 (MAJOR EEEWWWW, but it's okay, he gave me a $10 dollar tip!). Then I finally had more than enough to buy it! It was on sale for $30 at Target!

I am going to bring it to my best friends house this Friday and play it with her! I can't wait!



I am a pretty good dancer, if I do say so myself! :P
-Miss Mayhem

2 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I heard that was really good! Glad to see there's at least one good dancer in the world....Because, you know, I'm NOT. But I love those things anyway. :)

Stephanie said...

I am a terrible dancer. Do you think it might improve my skills!?!?