Monday, April 19, 2010

O-M-B....Award!

OMB!!!! I received an award!!! Since I had to make this new blog, (viruses suck!) I haven't gotten any awards...until now! YAY!!!!! I am so freaking excited I just might explode!!! I was given this award by Alice In Wonderland, thank you!!!



1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! (done.)
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:

(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus. (No way my mom would ever let me do this, I'm only 15!)
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" post.
(d) Make your next post a 'vlog'/video blog. Basically, you're talking to the camera about whatever.
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up,etc) and post it.


3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself.


Yay!!! First, I will pass this award onto 5 other bloggers, (I like the number 5, that's why I chose to pass the award to 5 bloggers!).

1. Malou
2. The Trendy Fashionista
3. Elephantastically Emiko
4. Fia
5. Legally Fabulous

Now I will choose 1 of the 5 things to blog about...

"(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up,etc.) and post it."

I'll post the picture tomorrow morning after I wake up, (probably about 11-ish!).

Have fun with your award everybody! (NO pass-backs, please!)
-Miss Mayhem

1 comment:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Congrats on the award!