Saturday, June 19, 2010

I'm Easily Amused.

If you take a look at my sidebar, you can see my virtual zoo! I was looking at Lou Lou's blog and got distracted by swinging around her monkey! I clicked on the link below and made 11 of my own animals! I didn't make myself all of them, but I'll try to do that one of these days!

Here's a sample of what the site has:







Isn't he just adorable? I'll put him on my sidebar later. The site also has dogs, cats, hamsters, ferrets, chicks, sloths, llamas, and all sorts of stuff! You can even click o their "Hardware Store" and make your own scissors, light bulbs and pencils! SO FUN!!!

I hope these animals make your day like they have mine!

-Miss Mayhem

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Ah HA! The crunchy noise is Luvvy the Lamb! Cute!!!

Lexi said...

so cool! and sorry for my lack of commenting, i've been away!!

Lexi said...

so cool! and sorry for my lack of commenting, i've been away!!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

LoL!

So awesome! You find the coolest stuff....

Loulou said...

I just love that site!!!!

Alice in Wonderland said...

I had to change my hamster for a gerbil to fit in with my new sidebar....or maybe it's a mini hamster!
The hamster was always my favourite though, but I think he's shrinking because of lack of food!

Love your new layout!