Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Blog Is %100 Perfect For Me!

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so happy with my blog now it's possible I could just DIE!!!

I searched the Internet literally ALL DAY yesterday for the perfect background. I couldn't find ANYTHING! Then I tried making my own, then I searched again, then I made a background I liked, then I tried to put it on my blog (didn't work out well...), then I watched a 10 minute YouTube video that was exactly zero help for 20 minutes, then I almost destroyed my blog... then an angel came down from heaven and brought me to a template site that had plenty of punk-style blog templates for me to choose from! (Google was my angel.) This heavenly website even had insanely easy to follow instructions on how to put the template on your blog! AWESOME!!!

Here's the link to the website with FREE, AWESOME blog templates to chose from:

Templates!

So now you know where to go if you're thinking about getting a new template!

-Miss Mayhem

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool...Thanks! i was thinking of changing my template too but couldn't find one that was me...ya know what I mean? I am going to check out your link....Love the background!

Teressa said...

Very cool!!! My girl would be jealous.

Oddyoddyo13 said...

LOVE the new template! LoL, its so you!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Very nice! I'm a definite pink fan...and this is REDICULOUS!!! I LOVE IT! :) Very nice...I can really see you through it. ;)

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Loulou said...

I LOVE THE NEW LOOK!!! thx for the site!

Lexi said...

OMG THAT SITE IS SO GORGEOUZ I LUV LUV LUV LUV LUV IT THX SOOO MUCH!!!! and i LOVE the new layout it's so YOU!