Friday, June 11, 2010

Kitty Update!!!



Isn't she adorable? She's a lot more comfortable than she was yesterday, and Jack (my doggy) is calmer too! I took this video when I was petting her by her favorite spot by the fish tank, you can see Zelda, our turtle, in the tank trying to "get" our kitty! We re-named her Angel. Because she's so sweet!

I went outside to get our mail 2 minutes ago, and there was a huge skunk 3 yards away from me! Then it saw me and went into a culvert. It was huge!

Yeah, the skunk had nothing to do with this post but I was working on it and then I had to stop and get the mail so I thought I should include the skunk. :)

-Miss Mayhem

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW she is SO cute!

I love kitties!

stinkypaw said...

Cute kitty indeed. Angel seems like a good name for her.

its simple love said...

ha ha ha I hate skunks! they are terrifying! But yes, she is adorable.

Rachael

Lexi said...

she is SO cute!

Loulou said...

I like angel, also, its a good thing the skunk didn't spray you... PU!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Aw! Such a sweet little thing. I'm not used to cats being sweet-one of my friends has two and they don't like people AT ALL. But this one seems like a real sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute....I noticed your turtle in the backgroud...He is huge! I have 2 but they are a lot smaller! Ew skunks! Are you guys getting rain? The news down here said you guys are getting rain....

Helen said...

So precious! I like the new layout of your blog too :)

Stephanie said...

Adorable kitty!!