Thursday, June 3, 2010

Awards And Fart Blankets! (yes, I said fart blankets)

Okay, I know I haven't blogged in a while. But I've been busy! Recently I: Have been keeping an eye on Max, I got sick for a couple of days but that didn't really bring me down, My sister and I went to my Bff Jess's house for a day and played in the community pool, I made a purse with a matching coin purse for Jess because she's going on a 15 day trip to New York! I think I forgot to write a few things too! Because Jess isn't gonna be here for a while, we can't go in the community pool, so my brother is going to see if he can get us in the pool at the golf course he works at! That would be so much fun!!

I watched t.v this morning and was VERY surprised to see a fart blanket commercial!!!
It's hilarious and REAL so you have to watch it!


Like it? :D

I have also been given a couple of awards since my last post! I looked through my comments but I was only able to find one comment that said I was given an award... so if you gave me an award and I don't mention it, please let me know!

I was given this award by the loving and lovely, Christiejolu!

10 Things you desire

Yellow convertible Corvette
A Snake
My own room
A tattoo
$10,000,000,000,000,000
Meeting Kat Von D
Meeting Amy Lee
Drawing like Amy Brown
Jensen Ackles (mmmmmmmm)
A VERY BIG tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream (I'm hungry and it's hot out)

9. Musicians/bands you love:

Evanescence
Flyleaf
The Ting Tings
Staind
Puddle of Mud
Korn
Chevelle
Sara bareilles
P!nk

8. Things you do everyday:

Feed Jack (Jack Sparrow, my dog)
Say "Good morning" to whoever I see
Clean animal cages (I clean Happy Bunny's, Max's and Butters' cages)
Eat 5 meals (occasionally 7)
Daydream
Get dressed
Draw on something
Brush my hair (I hate messy hair!)


7. Things you enjoy:

Watching t.v
Eating
Sleeping
Going places
Getting paid
Petting furry animals
Reading Emails

6. Things that will always win your heart:

Jensen Ackles' face/body/voice/hair/awesomeness
A guy playing guitar for me
A guy singing for me
A guy enduring my indecisiveness
A guy saving me from a killer spider
A guy asking me to marry him (if it's Jensen Ackles)

5. Favourites:

1 Movie: The Blind Side
2 Song: Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance
3 Book: Sara: Book 1
4 Band: Uuuuuhhhhh... I can't decide....
5 Colour: HOT PINK!!!

4. Smells you enjoy:

Bacon
New car smell
Fresh air
Lemons


3. Places you want to go:

Las Vegas (my birthplace)
Hawaii
Paris

2. Animals you love:

Max
Jack Sparrow

1. Person you’d marry on the spot:
Jensen Ackles


This is a fun award! I give this award to:
Mom
Random Rawr
Sammm
Abi
Malou
Fia

Have fun with this award guys! Thanks again for the award Christiejolu!

-Miss Mayhem

7 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Mmm! Jensen Ackles! Why didn't I think of that when I did this tag??

I saw that ad! It was so hilarious! I dragged my Mom upstairs to watch it.:)

Jen said...

lol cool to think we have a few things in common (y)

Brian Miller said...

bacon wins every time...
getting paid is pretty nice too...

Green-Eyed Momster said...

You can't make me watch the fart blanket video. I just won't do it.

I might watch it one of these days.... I don't know.

You are sooooo funny! Thanks for the award! I love you!!

Hugs,
Mom

Stephanie said...

The fart blanket is HILARIOUS!!

Anonymous said...

A guy singing to me would win me over too! That is my favorite! And a guitar!

Thanks again for the awesome button! I love it!

Alice in Wonderland said...

WOW!!! I L.O.V.E. your new layout!
I've a thing about Jensen Ackles too.
A bit of the Heath look about him!