Tuesday, June 22, 2010

"What's Up" Post!

* My doggy got skunked.
* I had a sleepover with my friend from Alabama and we stayed up until we fell asleep (reluctantly) at around 2:30 in the morning.
* I started a Facebook page.
* I'm awesome (that's nothing new).
* I love America's Got Talent.
* I FINALLY ate pizza again!!
* I really really really want a tattoo (that's nothing new either).
* Jess is back!
* My karate school is having an exhibition on Thursday and I'm preforming a kata and self defense moves in front of an audience. *shivers*
* My mom's 11 year old friend is coming over Thursday. (my mom's 11 at heart!)
* I wanna go to the mall!!! (You already knew that!)

That's all! So what's new in your world?

-Miss Mayhem

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool!!
I'm super excited for tomorrow night..... and that's about it.

Lexi said...

* I'm sick.
* I have a science project to do
* My friend who moved to the States is coming back to South Africa =) =)
* I want to buy a new book from the mall.

Thats basically it for now!!

BLINGLICIOUs said...

I love this post it made me laugh. Well I also really wanna go back to the mall. I have to give up a puppy.

Thats basically everything.
xxx

Abby. said...

woo hoo an fb page???
give me the link please!
xx,
~Abby~

Aoife. said...

Whats up with me? Well I'm commenting on your blog. . .

Loulou said...

My BF who moved to australia is coming to my house for 5 days!!!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

LoL

I got my nails done and I'm going to the water park soon. :)

Funny that you "FINALLY" ate pizza and I've had so much of it lately I don't want any more!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having a nice summer...I want a tattoo too...I will come up there to get mine and we will try to talk your Mom into letting you get one...LOL! (Just kidding GEM)

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Ha ha, Christiejolu! I would probably let her but my tattoo guy won't break any rules and her dad would probably kill me if I let her get awesome tattooed on her knuckles at her age! LOL!!

Can't wait for you to come up!

So you think I'm 11 at heart, huh? Missy....

You're probably right!

Hugs and love,
T/MOM

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without prescriptions high dosage of tramadol - tramadol online texas