Thursday, June 24, 2010

My New Guinea Pig!

My mom, Kelsey, Sister 1 and sister 2 and I were all at the mall today. I was still sad about Max (R.I.P) but the mall was the perfect place to get my mind off of him. When we went into the pet store, (yes, there is one in my mall) and I fell in love with a 4 week old baby guinea pig!! She was only 5 dollars! My mom called my dad to "make sure it was o.k to bring her home" (she basically just said "she's coming home!") and the next thing I knew, she was in a little box in my hands! AAAAHHHHH!!! I'm so happy with her! Of course Max (R.I.P) was the best guinea pig who ever lived and nothing could ever even compare, but she is a wonderful, black and white mix,4 week old baby guinea pig girl. I love her!!! Thanks mommy and daddy!!

She has a little pink on her right ear!

She's so silky and smooth!

Her back feet are both white! Like she's wearing socks.

She fits in my palm!

Isn't she adorable??? I need help from my bloggy friends to name her! you can suggest a name in my comments or you can vote for one of the names we picked out on my sidebar! Or do both! The poll will end Sunday. Please participate!

Thanks for all your support about Max (R.I.P) guys, I really needed it. I was just devastated. Maybe my new guinea pig will live longer because I'v had some experience taking care of Max (R.I.P)!

I love you guys!

-Miss Mayhem

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww she's cute!

Is the poll up yet?

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I bet she's going to live to be a hundred...or at least a really long amount with all the love in that house! I'll vote for a name..

Miss Mayhem said...

UPDATE!!!! It's a boy! Yes, I know, "It's a girl! It's a boy! " I should just make up my mind and decide on a gender and stick with it!

Addie; Yeah, the poll is up! It's the first thing on my sidebar. Please vote!

Oddyoddyo13; You're so sweet! I hope he does. Would you mind voting again after I change the names to boy names? That would be great!

Loulou said...

I'll vote again too then! I also like Twilight, but im not so sure for a boy anymore... what about stardust, or somthin like that...?

Miss Mayhem said...

Lou Lou; Cute names! I totally love Stardust, but she's a he! I won't name him anything too girly or it might damage his self-esteem. :)

Anonymous said...

Your mom is the best...He is so cute!

Abby. said...

Hey! I gave you an award a while back, and you didn't post it and it's not on your sidebar. S'okay, it probably just slipped you mind!
Here's the link:
http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/awardsyet-again.html#comments

and then I gave you one a week ago. Link:
http://thesoapqueen.blogspot.com/2010/06/field-day-award.html

xx,
~Abby~