Friday, June 18, 2010

This Post Is For My Momma!

Hi Mom!
You seemed pretty excited this morning when I told you that I had 41 followers, (huge thanks guys! you all rock!) and I'll try to earn more than Meanie* has by the end of this year! I think it's funny too... she's been blogging for 4 years and only has 43 followers, and I have 41 followers and I started blogging in January of this year! Maybe she should be a nicer person... :)

I also wanted to thank you for taking me on the FUNNEST shopping trip EVER Thursday! I had a blast! And I can't wait to wear my "I'm Awesome" shirt! You really work hard and I felt really special when you spent your hard earned cash on a shopping trip for us. Thank you! I try to work hard around the house for you, like feeding everyone, doing dishes, cleaning cages, cleaning toilets etc. I hope you know that I try to keep our house (kinda) clean for you when you come home!

Thank you for all that you do for us and taking care of us (and our 22 animals) for all these years! Now that you started working and I have to fill in, I have no idea how you did it for 18 years!!! It's hard!!

I love you and everything you do!
-Your daughter,
Miss Mayhem

(*Meanie is a very ugly, mean, stupid woman that used to be my mom's "friend" before she made a very rude remark saying "You don't have any style, and I'm being nice!" to MY MOTHER!!! This was coming from the same lady who thought socks looked good with sandals, long Indian style skirts and hobo shirts. Yes, the shirts looked like they came from a garbage can. My mom is very stylish and she cares very much about her appearance! Meanie has no room to say anything! Hence the name "Meanie".)

5 comments:

september said...

Meanie sounds mean! No wonder you're beating her in followers, you're really nice and have an awesome blog! I love the layout! :)

http://blacknails-epicfails.blogspot.com/

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Awesome layout!

Its really sweet that you did a post for your Mom. :)

That's why you have tons of followers!

Anonymous said...

Wooow, Meanie is mean!
And you only need 3 more followers to have more than her!
Hooray!

Um, I keep hearing a crunching sound on your blog, what is it?

Miss Mayhem said...

Hahahahaaa!!! Addie, I think the "crunching sound" is my sheep, Luvvy, eating grass! You can find all of my animals on my sidebar. If you find out witch one is "crunching", please let me know!

Anonymous said...

Is Bigfoot Genuine or mock? For more than 400 many years, there have already been reporting’s of a man like beast that may be completely covered in hair.
[url=http://www.is-bigfoot-real.com/]sasquatch[/url]