Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Life Is Good Award!


This is kinda funny; I made the Awesome award, and I awarded 6 people. When I went to Christiejolu's blog, I saw that she gave me and award! Then I went back to my blog to click on the other blogger's link and let them know, and I saw this comment on my post:

Christiejolu said...
Hey thanks! And I was coming here to tell you I tagged you! Love it thanks!

June 8, 2010 11:32 AM

___________________________________________________________
LOL! I got a kick out of that... Anyway, I'm posting about the Life Is good award she gave me. Here are the questions that she asked that I have to answer:

1-Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a kid. or do you now?

Yes! I fact, I tried all day once to convince my Older Little Sister that mine was better than her's. Mine's name was Molly!

2-What is your favorite accent?

Australian! Mmmm... I want a hot, Australian, fireman-masseuse!

3-Favorite superhero

Spiderman! Mostly because I like Toby Maguire.

4-Who is your favorite sex symbol?

Does Jensen Ackles count?

5-What kind of computer do you own?

"Dell, huge, dinosaur, slower than a snail computer." I have no idea...

6-Would you rather go to a kick ass rock concert, or go to a dance club?

ROCK CONCERT!!! YEAH!!!

7-If you could see any band from the past come back and play one more concert which
band would it be? (Yes it can include dead rockers)

Alice In Chains!

8-Finish this sentence "I am special because...."

...not many people are as awesome as I am."

9-What is the first thing that comes to the mind when you hear the phrase "Kick ass"?

That new movie. I'm the second thing that comes to mind. ;)

10- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the phrase "That is hot"

Jensen Ackles. And some extremely hot sweaty guy I saw walking down a side walk once! My mom was driving me and my sisters downtown and when we saw him we all stared until he was out of site! LOL!


Now here are my questions:

1. What's in your pockets right now? (I love this question!)
2. Where do you want to go this year?
3. What are you hungry for right now?
4. Do you like the sun or the moon better?
5. If you could re-name yourself anything you wanted, what would it be?
6. Would you ever wear blue lipstick? (I am running low on questions...)
7. Where do you write most of the things you need to remember?
8. What's your favorite pokemon?
9. Are you a "goofball" or a "weirdo"?
10. Do you have any good cat names?

I pass this award to:
...It's Simple Love...
Teressa
Lou Lou
The Trendy Fashionista
ЯANdOM ЯAWR ◊
♥Bleah♥Briann♥
Trishie
Gabrielle

Have fun ya'll! (What? I live in Arizona. I've been saying "Howdy" too!)

Oh! I forgot to mention, Max's teeth were too long and we cut them, right? Well now he has some golf ball sized funky round thing on his cheek! ARG! Always something with him... I just hope it goes away soon. And no, It's not a tumor!

-Miss Mayhem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to google this Jensen Ackles Dude...your the second one today who mentioned him! AIC yeah! You rock! Aussie accents are so hot! Heath comes to mind...Yummy!

I am going to answer your questions.
1-I don't have pockets
2-To the moon is the first thing that came to mind...LOL!
3-Nothing I just ate
4-the moon..weird considering I didn't read this before I answered the moon for #2
5-Don't know, I never thought of that...
6-maybe
7-calendar
8-I will ask my daughter...Ok Butterfree?
9-goofball
10-No...how about Layne...LOL!

Loulou said...

THX a bunch for the award!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! :)

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Haha, Jensen Ackles! That's what I answered, LoL.

Hope your dog gets better!

And you live in AZ? Awesome!

Teressa said...

Thank ya sweetie!!! You are awesome