Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I've Been Thinking...

Before I tell you what I've been thinking about, I'm gonna show you a picture of the kitty bed I made for Angel:


I made her a collar too! It's a little big though...


Cute kitty!
____________________________________________________________________

Anyway...

I was thinking about my blog... I am kinda wondering if it's too loud. Or too obnoxious. I know I put a lot of work into it and maybe that's why I thought it was so "perfect", because I worked all day on it! I mean, when you first go to my blog, the first thing that you see is a huge sign filled with obnoxious colors saying "MISS MAYHEM!!!!"! Pretty loud, don't you think? I'm gonna try to make a new template in Blogger's new Template Maker and see if there's anything I like more than what I have.

While I do that, please tell me what you think in the new polls I put up on my sidebar! Thanks!

-Miss Mayhem

6 comments:

Abby. said...

aw cute kitty!
i don't think it is--it's your blog! but good luck with making some new stuff.
xx,
~Abby~

Anonymous said...

Awww your cat is so cute!!!
Pleaaaase don't change your blog, I love it!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

No need to change your blog if YOU like it! :)

cute kitten-she's always so adorable when you post pictures!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't change your blog at all...I love it...I had someone tell me they didn't like mine...(The Template) but you know what I like it...So I am keeping it...Until I find a more rocker one that is....My little one flipped for the kitty...the collar is adorable!

Helen said...

CUTEST kitty ever!!! She's so tiny! :)

Sarah said...

soooo cute