Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Award!!!



I made an award! You probably remember the Awesome I wrote on my knuckles a while ago, if not here's a link to that post! My mom said how I should make it into an award last night, thus, the Awesome Award!

The rules of the Awesome Award I made are:

List 6 reasons you are awesome,

Award 6 awesome people this Awesome Award.

Easy enough, right?

I'm awarding:
Abi
Helen
Christiejolu
Tina
Bleah Briann
Mama!
Have fun with this award guys!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a completely different note, my Bffaeaeaeautwbufnrf left on her 15 day long trip to Chicago yesterday! She called today but she had to go... I MISS HER!!! I really wanted to have sleep overs and hang out at the pool all Summer with her, but this trip takes out 15 days from our Summer time! Ugh... Jess, COME BACK!!!

-Miss Mayhem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks! And I was coming here to tell you I tagged you! Love it thanks!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Awesome award! LoL

Lexi said...

SUCH A COOL AWARD LOV LOV LOVEEE IT!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Mine's up!
Here!

Thanks again. I love you!
Mom