Sunday, March 14, 2010

I am so crafty! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/4/2010)

My mom and I went out today and we went to one of our favorite thrift stores. I saw an adorable little wooden box that I wanted to buy, but the price tag said 34 dollars! It was way over priced! Shocked, I asked the employee if that was the right price, she didn't think it could be so she took in the back to ask the manager. It was supposed to be 4 dollars, one of the employees had messed up, so I bought it! For 4 dollars of course!

I have a craft book and it has design ideas for a wooden box like mine, so I went into craft-mode and decorated my little wooden box!
This is what it looked like when I got it:





Scissors, tacky glue and one Elle magazine, this is what you get:







Big difference, huh?
-Missy May

No comments: