Sunday, March 14, 2010

WOW! I Received My 3rd Award! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/9/2010)

The Trendy Fashionista gave me my third award!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am!!! ( Notice the exaggeration of the exclamation points!) This is so totally AWESOME!!!


The rules are:
1. Thank the person that gave you the award and leave their link on your post.
THANK YOU TRENDY FASHIONISTA!!!

2. Make a list of 10 things that make you happy
Here's my list:
Animals
Blogging
Family
Food
Music
Clothes
The night sky
Life
Calenders ( I don't know why.)
Posters

3. Now I pass this award to 10 other bloggers:

1. Under Lock and Key
2. Toasters and Kangaroos
3. The Three Sisters Blog
4. My Himalayan Cat "Goma"
5. Artlovejoy
6. June Daisies
7. Helen Hearts
8. Mademoiselle Chic
9. Simply Colette
10. Green Eyed Momster

These aren't in any particular order, congrats everyone!
-Missy May

No comments: