Sunday, March 14, 2010

Max!!! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 1/19/2010)

I have always wanted to blog about my awesome guinea pig, Max! He is lovable, adorable easy to care for, and all around awesome!



This is my Max in the Halloween costume I made him. He's a butterfly!



This is Max going for a walk! (He HATED it!)



This is Cinnamon, Max had guinea babies with her!



These are their babies! All guinea pig babies are born with nails, fur, eyes wide open and they can even walk! I don't think hairless guinea pig babies are born with hair though.



They all grew up to be healthy and adorable! They all have good homes, and we kept one of the five, (The only girl!) and named her Precious!



Max is the best guinea pig in the world! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do!
Oh! I almost forgot! This is my 2nd year with Max!

-Missy May

No comments: