Sunday, March 14, 2010

Thanks Mom! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/24/2010)

I was given another award!




The rules are:
I have to write 7 things you don't know about me and then give this award to 7 other bloggers! How fun!

I'll try to list 7 things you don't know about me!

1. I'm lazy. Seriously. I can't decide if I like eating or sleeping more!

2. I like to make things. Like dolls, I will post about them another time!

3. I know how a music box works because I took one apart.

4. A jar of peanut butter and a spoon makes me a very happy girl.

5. I don't like Hanna Montana. She annoys me.

6. I like reading fairytale stories. I love fairies!

7. I have accidentally broken 3 computers.

Okay, now to award 7 bloggers!

1. Fia
2. Ms choice
3. Malou
4. Trishie
5. Yelena R.
6. The Three Sisters
7. The Trendy Fashionista

These are not in any particular order! Just copy the picture and do exactly like I did, have fun!

-Missy may

No comments: