Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Little Find (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/18/2010)








I found this a couple years ago when I was playing in my neighbors lot. I was playing hide-and-seek with my sisters, and was looking for a place to hide when I saw something shiny half-hidden in the dirt. I could tell it had washed down from the hill when it had last rained. I picked it up and brushed it off, and was excited to see it was old! I really love old things. My heart skipped a beat when I found my new ( old) little treasure! It was like a scene from a movie it looked so perfect!

Now, the reason I'm blogging about it, I can't find any information about it! I know it used to hold make-up, (I think I know!) But I am really clueless as to what it is, where it came from, how old it is and if it's worth anything!
This is all I know about it:
It's silver,
It has a mirror,
and it says U.S.A. on the back.
I know, I am clueless. That's why I need your help! Do any of you (my readers) Know anything about this? Do you know a website where I can learn more? ANYTHING?!? Please help!
-Missy May

No comments: