Sunday, March 14, 2010

I received an award!!! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/7/2010)

My mom gave ME an award! How sweet! It's a little weird because just last night I had a dream about getting the Kreativ Blogger award, and today I did! I had to learn the rules before I posted about it:

“The recipient of this award is challenged to list 7 things about them that readers may not know and then pass the Kreativ Blogger award on to 7 other blogs the person enjoys reading.”

Cool, huh?
So first I will list 7 things my readers don't know about me:

1. I used to be in the modeling industry.
2. I want to work with animals in the future, but I don't want to be a veterinarian.
3. I would like to have my belly button pierced.
4. I think hamburgers are the best invention in the whole world.
5. I have a deep fear of big fish and deep water.
6. I wish I could fly.
7. I love antiques.

Now I need to pass my award on to 7 bloggers! I am not trying to hurt any ones feelings!

1. Malou, from Toasters And Kangaroos. I love your view on the world and I think you are very deserving of an award!

2. The Trendy Fashionista, from The Trendy Fashionista. Your Saturday outfits and your passion for fashion definitely deserve this award!

3. Tina, Tara, and Laura from Three Sisters blog. Your stories always bring a smile to my face, thank you for that!

4. Trishie, from Under Lock And Key. I thoroughly enjoy looking for blogs, and found a lot of the amazing blogs I am following through you! Thanks!

5. Mo, from Pink Argyle. I am so exited about your wedding... reading about it anyway!
The work you put into your wedding and the fact that you still have time to blog is amazing, you deserve an award!

6. Miss Eve, from Absolutely Ladylike. I love the "ladylike" blog you have, the pictures and stories on your blog are especially deserving of an award!

7. Helen, from Helen Hearts. Your life never seems to have a dull moment! The way you describe things I love and I think you deserve an award for that!

I didn't put these in any particular order, and if I left out anyone I am extremely sorry. I think all my readers deserve an award!

Thank you SO much for the award mom! I love you!
-Missy May

No comments: