Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's Like They Made This Movie For Me (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 3/5/2010)

I never watched the original Alice In Wonderland movie, I never wanted to. Although when Alice In Wonderland is supposed to creep me out, the cat is supposed to scare me, AND it has Johnny Depp and Ann Hathaway starring in it, I HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!









Honestly, the cat scares me pretty badly. I have had nightmares about it just watching the previews! My 7 year old sister thinks it's cute.

I didn't know this movie even existed until my friend took my to see Paranormal Activity. When the (Really, really, really, scary) movie was over we walked out of the theater and my friend pointed out the Alice In Wonderland movie sign, then she tried to convince me the crazy dude under all of the make-up was my favorite actor Johnny Depp. I didn't believe her because I was trying to tell myself that Johnny Depp isn't that crazy. He is! I started to believe her when she pointed out Johnny Depp's name in the cast!
Hehehehe...She was right. I am so glad Johnny is that crazy because I wouldn't want to watch it if anyone else was playing the Mad Hatter!

What do you think about the movie?

-Missy May

1 comment:

Shay said...

Miss Mayhem,
Thank you for joining me at designer junk finder,as my latest and I am certain my youngest follower..Yay!!!
I have not seen this movie but I want to.
This inspires me to go.
Have a great day.
Shay