Sunday, March 14, 2010

My 2nd Award! (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 2/8/2010)

Toasters and Kangaroos gave me an award after I gave her one. So I am going to try to think of 7 thinks you don't know about me, then, give the award to 7 of my readers!



First 7 things my readers don't know about me!
1. I am home-schooled.

2. My favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean Curse of the Black Pearl.

3. I have my cartilage pierced on my right ear.

4. My favorite animals were chickens for about a month.

5. My saying is " Do what you like, like what you do!"

6. My favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate chip.

7. After seeing the movie Paranormal Activity, I am scared of the dark.

Now I have to pass this award to 7 of my bloggy friends!

1. Wini from artlovejoy, you have very creative ideas and your positive attitude is great!

2. Ramona from Hot Couture, You are very fashionable and your life seems full of adventure!

3. Yelena R. from June Daisies, I love reading your blog, you are fun person!

4. Colette from Simply Colette, Your stories are well written and are very fun to read!

5. Stephanie Kahan from Le Sigh of a Fashionista, I have only recently started reading your blog and I am already in love with it, keep up the good work!

6. Mademoiselle Chic Blog from Mademoiselle Chic, you have a very fashionable blog, it's awesome!

7. Sachi from My Himalayan Cat "Goma", Goma is adorable and I am glad you put so much work into his modeling career!

I didn't put these in any particular order, congrats everyone!
-Missy May

No comments: