Sunday, March 14, 2010

Things I Love:) (This post was originally posted on my other blog on 1/23/2010)

These are in no particular order:

  1. Reading the birth announcements and the comics in the news paper
  2. Jensen Ackles, the actor
  3. The smell of rain
  4. Playing chess
  5. Animals
  6. Lava lamps
  7. Poems that make sense
  8. Venus fly traps
  9. Books
  10. Castles
  11. Food
  12. My bed
  13. Blogging!
  14. Sledding
  15. Karate classes
  16. Making dolls
  17. Coffee
  18. Pickles
  19. Tattoos. ( Even though I'm not old enough to have one!)
  20. Potpourri
  21. Television
  22. My friend, "J"
  23. Skelanimals
  24. My guinea pig, Max
  25. And, of course, my family!

These are only some of my favorite things!

-Missy May:P

1 comment:

Alice in Wonderland said...

I've loved what I have been reading! We have so much in common that it is amazing!
Love your photos and pictures, and as for hamsters, just look at what I have on my blog!
I think I'll be your fourth follower!
Good luck!