Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 More Awards!

I was graciously given two awards! Yay! I love getting awards!

The 1st award is from the always gorgeous Mizz Ali!


For the lovely followers award:
1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all

My mom has a blog, she was just trying it out. She became pretty popular and made A LOT of friends! She was having so much fun blogging she tried making my brother make his own blog when he was 15, he didn't have time, so he eventually deleted it. I still thought it looked fun so I bugged my mom for about a year and a half and every time I asked, she said "Maybe when you turn 15, but don't count on it! You've broken 4 computers." It was true, I have. But in my defense, I was really young! :) When my 15th birthday came around, I asked for a blog again, and this time she said yes! My first blog cought a virus (I'll soon delete it) and I could barely post anything, so my mom agreed to let me make a new one, (the one you're reading). And that's my story!

2. State the exact date you started your blog

1/17/2010

3. Nominate 10 loyal followers!
Easy!
Tara
Ami
Christiejolu
Oddyoddyo13
Fia
Wini
Malou
Sammm
Emiko
Abby

Have fun guys!

This one is from the awesome, rock*star, Christiejolu! Thank you so much!



The rules:
1. Set up your camera on self timer (3 or 5 secs will be fine), hit the button and RUN in front of the camera view and try and get as far as you can before the shot is taken! Post it!! I'm sure your behind isn't as bad as you think! haha

2. In a conversation with someone work in the word "Woof" randomly, see how many times you can say it (With a straight face helps)... Post your score, and share their reaction!! example "Hey, woof you pass me the salt please?"... "I'll pick woof up in ten minutes, see you then!"

3. Before you go to hand something to someone, raise it to your nose for a second (As though you're sniffing it), and then hand it over casually as though nothing happened. The more mundane the object, the better the reaction you'll get! Such as a cd, money, phone..... Record the facial expression you receive in detail!! It's hilarious, trust me!

4. List 5 jokes that actually made you laugh out loud! REAL LOL's!!

5. Find a location, anywhere, room, backyard, bathroom, holding your camera spin around in a circle, press the shutter randomly, tell us all about what's in the picture (whatever it is!!!)! Doesn't matter if it's blurry, you'll clear things up! ;-)
(I'll post witch ever one I choose to do tomorrow, I promise! I'll probably do #5)

I award (I'm awarding people I would love to see do these!) :
Malou
Emiko
Fia
Gabrielle
Addie

FOLLOW THE RULES!!!
Have fun! Thanks again for the awards guys!
-Miss Mayhem

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for the award!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Awesome!!!

Tara said...

Congrats! You are always getting awards!! You are so popular. Anyway, thanks for the award. I am both lovely and loyal...I really am! Thanks, girlie.

Oh, and I like the story of how you started your blog. Your mom's rule was a good one. And you were persistent. It paid off!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on all your sweet awards!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award! =)

Lexi said...

sooo cool!

Wini said...

Hi, Congrats on your awards! Thx so much for nominating me. Its really sweet of you! :))

Unknown said...

Thank you so much!
Love, Malou.