Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Know It's Inappropriate......


(These girls danced their asses off!)

.....But they are amazing dancers! Maybe if they danced to a different song, or wore tu tus it would be fine. They are only seven! This was a dance competition and they were competing. But, wow! I've seen people who've danced for over seven years and they STILL aren't this good! I still don't understand the lingerie though...

If you think this is wrong, think about the "Celebrities" kids like these girls have to look up to. Have you seen the new Miley Cyrus music video?


Or the new Christina Aguilera video?
(It's so bad I didn't want to put it on my blog!)

It makes me sick that little girls think that dressing like this is okay because their favorite actors or movie stars do. What do you think?

-Miss Mayhem

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that a vieo was so bad you wouldn't even put it on your blog. That is so aweosme! That Miley Cyrus video...WTF is all I have to say! She is trying way too hard...

Anonymous said...

I will get that award up tomorrow promise!!! LOL on yesterdays post too!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I hate it when someone really young dresses inappropriately-it makes me sick. And especially Miley Cyrus! Isn't she supposed to have a fan base of 7 to teens?

Stephanie said...

I'm deeply disturbed by the half naked 7 year olds!!

Anonymous said...

I sooo agree... I hate it when I see people on Miley Cyrus's youtube account saying, "Omg, you are the best role model ever!"

Thanks for joining my blog!

Anonymous said...

It looked like Hookers on "Take your daughter to work Day!"

Anonymous said...

The only girl I want to see dressed like that is you baby! Ill dance with you anytime ur so beautiful!