Saturday, May 1, 2010

AWARDS ARE AWESOME!!!

I was given two awards by the same awesome blogger! Gabrielle, from Music and Lyrics Of Life. She is so cool! She has a Hedgehog...

I'll start off with the Lovely Blog Of Randomness Award:



The rules of The Lovely Blog of Randomness Award are:
1. Display this award in some way on your blog. (I'm putting it on my sidebar)
2. Name 17 of your favorite random things!
3. Award 4 of your favorite random bloggers!
Make sure to check all of the nominee's blogs!

17 of my favorite random things:

1. The smell of rain.
2. My desk chair.
3. The smell of my dog's new treats. (They smell like chicken, don't judge me!)
4. My turtle.
5. Cereal.
6. Snails.
7. Random numbers.
8. Naming house spiders I find around our house Bob or Bill.
9. Drawing muffins with faces.
10. Towels with polka dots.
11. The thought of living an a mall.
12. Blogging about guinea pigs.
13. Colored "bendy straws".
14. Tattoos of skulls.
15. Putting a pink sock on the snake I made.
16. Eating hot dogs.
17. Pokemon.

Now I'll award four bloggers!

Malou
Abi Kerr
Fia
Helen

All of the awarded bloggers must do what I did!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________

Now for the other award!



The rules for this award are:

1. Post the award on your blog somewhere!
2. Post ONE of these things on your blog:

a. A video of yourself playing an instrument or singing
b. A picture of your pet
c. A very long post all about your favorite book

3. Award your three absolute favorite blogs!

I'll award:

Malou
Fia Green Eyed Momster

Congrats everybody!

I chose "A picture of your pet", because I couldn't load my "playing guitar" video thanks to my camera's short battery life. And I am not very good at explaining things about my favorite book!


Max!!!


All the awarded bloggers must follow the rules. Have fun!
-Miss Mayhem

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

thank you so much for doing the awards! I really hope they can make their way around the internet! Your support is much appreciated! I have a new poll up for awards, like the last one anyone who votes automatically gets the winning award! I'd definitely award you anyway tho :)

<3 <3,
Gabrielle

Jen said...

Okay how does everyone but me have a turtle?
*Sigh*
Congratulations and im glads that im not the only one that does number 8. (His name is Josh)
Jen...x

Oddyoddyo13 said...

How awesome! I loved your random 17 things-they made me laugh so hard! Congrats!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

Thanks, hon! I put a picture of Precious in my post.

Hugs and love,
Mom!