Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Awards And Funny Videos


This really makes me laugh! (what a dork!) It's short, and doesn't buffer much, so watch it!

I also was given the Sweet Blog Award by Gabriella! Thanks!



The rules are:

*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog,
and...
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

I tag:
Anna Banana
Ami
Blackberry
Cat
Jack E. Willows
Malou
Abigail
Fia
Ramona
Allie

Have fun with the award everybody! FOLLOW THE RULES!!! :D

-Miss Mayhem

4 comments:

Anna said...

nice to meet u miss mayhem. thanks for following my blog as well! yours is awesome too.
xxx

Gabrielle said...

Hey Miss Mayhem!!! Haha your blog always makes me laugh, and as you know, I will do anything to just laugh. :) I saw you used the Homeschooled graphic! I'm so flattered you linked it back to me! That's really sweet, but I didn't make the graphic, my best friend did. So she deserves ALL credit, all I did was post it. So could you change the link back to her blog? http://random-stuff-by-addie.blogspot.com/
Thanks!

<3 <3,
Gabrielle

Anonymous said...

One less swimmer in the gene pool!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I don't know which I would be more scared of-getting stuck in the roof or the brick. And yet they laugh!