Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Blue Award!



I was given The Blue Award (why is it called that?) by the amazing Dani, from Dani's Letters! Thank you Dani! I have to answer her 10 questions, then make my own 10 questions for the 6 bloggers I award with this award to answer! Yay!

1. What's your favorite time of day?
Sunset/evening

2. Strange hobbies?
I collect snake skins, would that be considered a strange hobby? :P

3. If someone walked up to you and asked for twenty dollars, would you give it to them?
No. My money!

4. What's your favorite animal?
Cheetahs. Guinea pigs come pretty close though!

5. What's your absolute favorite drink?
Soda! If I had to choose one kind, it would be Dr. pepper.

6. Where would be your ideal vacation?
I have no idea. Paris? Hawaii? Possibly Hawaii.

7. Pets or books?Pets! You can't pet a book! If you did you would look mentally ill...

8. Are you pumped up and ready for the next two questions?
Hmmmm....no. Just kidding! Of course!

9. What do you think of when the word "game face" comes to mind?A very serious, very mean looking face. >:(

10. Do you associate words with colors, or is it just me?
Of course! I am typing with colors that I think match the words!
Now for my 10 questions!

1. Muffins or cupcakes?

2. How often do you misspell something?

3. What's in your pocket?

4. What is your favorite kind of dog?

5. What is your usual reason for staring at the sky?

6. Have you ever had a "Ghostly" experience?

7. Why are you here?

8. What was the last thing you bought?

9. Do you think I'm too nosy?

10. Why do you think The Blue Award is called The Blue Award? (just curious)

I pass this award to:
Abs
Jennifer
Emiko
Tina Tara AND Laura
Saber
Mom
Helen (I added one, because Helen's just cool!)
Have fun with the award everyone!

-Miss Mayhem

12 comments:

Wini said...

Congrats on your award! Collecting snake skins is an unusual hobby! :)

Anonymous said...

You know what? I have the answer to why the blue award is called the blue award! Alice is one of my best friends. I had the blues one week and she made the award for me and called it the blue award! Unless...she just told me that to cheer me up which would totally bum me out again so we will just go with that!

Miss Mayhem said...

Yay! A good answer!

Tara said...

Yay! Your award is well-deserved. Congrats. And do you really collect snake skins?? That IS really strange. So is it molted skin? Or snake skin stuff like accessories?

Thanks for the award to us! You spoil us, ya know. I noticed you included Laura and Tina. Good luck with getting them to answer your ten questions. I can't get them to do anything, and I am their big sister...I even threat physical harm and it doesn't work. =p Anyway, I'll say thanks from all three of us. Haha.

GEM said...

I will work on it Sunday, maybe. I'm taking a break from the blog right now.

Thanks, hugs and love,
Mom

Alice in Wonderland said...

Yeah, I originally made the Blue Award for Christie as she was really blue on week-end, so I made it for her to cheer her up a bit. (I'm nice like that!)

I really, really want your Red Spot!
I just cannot leave it alone!
I want one,
I want one,
I want one,
I could go on all day, and even swap my beloved hamster if I could have that red spot!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Hehe, loved your answer for that last question!

Alice in Wonderland said...

Thank you!!!! Here is the link for my hamster, you can change it's colour, give it coloured eyes, fur, etc! You can even change the colour of the background!
Have fun....I know I'll love your Big Red Button!
Big Hugs!
http://abowman.com/google-modules/hamster/

Anonymous said...

You should be afraid. My blog is no place for young minds. It is much too dark for those not experienced with the things that go bump in the night. You are of course welcome to follow. But you have been warned. I'm not rated adults only. But perhaps I should rethink that.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Yes, Hawaii. I really want to go there!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

I gave you an award!

Lexi said...

hey thanks for the comment!!! are you going to follow??