Monday, May 3, 2010

I HATE THE WATER TEMPLE!!!!



My brother brought out the N64 a couple of weeks ago, and I started a game on The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask (accidentally deleting my sister's game! Sorry sis!). I have done pretty good so far, UNTIL I FOUND THE FREAKING WATER TEMPLE!!!!! The water temple totally sucks! I defeated both of the pre-bosses, found a key, changed the direction of the water, but now I'm STUCK!!! I even have the Cheat book (it's less help than my brother, who said he wouldn't help me)! Ugh, if anyone can help me, please do!

*Update: I FINALLY finished the temple! Now I'm on my way to the Stone Tower! Yay me!

-Miss Mayhem

1 comment:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Sorry, I'm not a videogamer. Don't have the hand-eye coordination for it. I'm lucky if I can win something on the Wii.....