Wednesday, May 19, 2010

50 Most Played Songs On My iPod!

Sweet Child O' Mine / Guns N' Roses / Appetite For Destruction 37
(name of song ^) (name of band ^) (name of c.d ^)(times I've played this song ^)

For Those About To Rock (We Salute You) / AC/DC / For Those About To Rock We Salute You 33

Tiny Heart / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 30
(I love this song from Flyleaf so much!)

Beautiful Bride / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 26

Bartender Song (Sittin' In A Bar) / Rehab / Graffiti The World 26
(a really good song! ^)

Street Fighter (War) / Sick Puppies / Street Fighter (War) - Single 24

Missing / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 22

The Real Slim Shady / Eminem / Curtain Call: The Hits [Disc 1] 21

Cleanin' Out My Closet / Eminem / Curtain Call: The Hits [Disc 1] 21

The Kind / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 21 00:03

This Close / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 20 23:20

My Name Is / Eminem / Curtain Call: The Hits [Disc 1] 18

Chasm / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 18

Touché / Godsmack / Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack 18
( I LOVE this song!)

Sleep Apnea / Chevelle / Sci-Fi Crimes 17

Again / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 17

Treasure / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 17

Arise / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 17

Keep Away /Godsmack / Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack 17

You Shook Me All Night Long / AC/DC / Back In Black 16

If You Want Blood (You've Got It) / AC/DC / Highway To Hell 16

Jars / Chevelle / Sci-Fi Crimes 15
(Chevelle is awesome!)

In The Dark / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 15

Hello / Evanescence / Fallen 14
(She sing so beautifully in this song!)

Fully Alive / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 14

Whatever / Godsmack / Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack 14

Word Up! / Korn / Greatest Hits Vol. 1 14
(I love this song, even if it's weird...)

Highway To Hell / AC/DC / Highway To Hell 13

Without Me / Eminem / Curtain Call: The Hits [Disc 1] 13

All Around Me / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 13

Set Apart This Dream / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 13

Back In Black / AC/DC / Back In Black 12

Just Lose It / Eminem / Curtain Call: The Hits [Disc 1] 12

I'm So Sick / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 12

Swept Away / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 12

What I Got / Sublime / Sublime 12
(Such a good song!)

I'm Sorry / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 11

Fully Alive [Acoustic] / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 11

Undead / Hollywood Undead / Swan Songs 11

Who Made Who / AC/DC / Who Made Who 10
(Ac/Dc ROCKS!!)

Beautiful / Christina Aguilera / Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade Of Hits 10
(I love this song!)

Perfect / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 10

Breathe Today / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 10

I'm So Sick [Acoustic] / Flyleaf / Flyleaf 10
(I like the acoustic version better than the original!)

Circle / Flyleaf / Memento Mori 10

Got The Life / Korn /Greatest Hits Vol. 1 10
(I have strange taste in music...)

Faint / Linkin Park / Meteora 10

Gimme A Bullet / AC/DC / Powerage 9

Catch Me / Demi Lovato / Here We Go Again 9
(I could listen to this song 100 times and never get sick of it!)

Voodoo / Godsmack / Good Times, Bad Times: Ten Years of Godsmack 9
(This song is awesome!)

So, as you can tell, I'm very versatile when it comes to music! Do you like any of these songs?

-Miss Mayhem

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SWEET CHILD OF MINE! And I like lot of the other songs on there! But I LOVE THAT ONE!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Hehe, that's a LOT of music! Very diverse too. Love it. :)

Anonymous said...

I used to do posts like this all the time! I think you inspired me to do one tomorrow!

How did I know there would be Godsmack on there? ;-)