Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sweet Award X2! Yay!!!



I was given this award by two more bloggers! I must be really sweet.
Mizz Ali and Confessions Of A Teenage Blogger gave me this award! So instead of doing two different posts, I'll thank both of them in one! Yay! I'm so smart...

The rules:
*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog,
and...
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

  1. Your Daily Cute
  2. Darwin
  3. Trishie
  4. Thoughts Running Through My Head
  5. The Trendy Fashionista
  6. TheChicGeek
  7. Tina
  8. Christiejolu
  9. Ms.Choice
  10. Ash
  11. Colette
  12. Pointy Star
  13. Lexy
  14. Pretty Lovely
  15. Shay
  16. Georgie
  17. Dori
  18. Random Rawr
  19. Emily
  20. Emiko

Have fun guys! I awarded 20 bloggers because I was given the award twice. Makes sense, no?

:P
-Miss Mayhem

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That so makes sense! Thank you so much and congrats on getting it twice!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Still a really cute award. :) Congrats!

Stephanie said...

congrats! that is such a cute award!!

Lexi said...

i couldnt NOT give it to you, I LOVE your blog!

Unknown said...

Congrats and Thank you for thinking of me! so 'sweet' =)

Ms.Choice said...

Thanks Girlie

Dori the Giant said...

Thanks for the tag. :)
Congrats!

Tina said...

Thanks for appreciating me! I think Tara and Laura are overrated! Now it's time for Tina to shine!!! Thanks again!

Your Daily Cute said...

Yay! Thanks for the Sweet Blog award. I'm going to post it in my awards section and link back to you. :)

Simply Colette said...

Aww, thank you!! You really are too sweet! Sorry about your iPod :( what a bummer! Love & hugs! Xoxo

trishie said...

Thanks for the award - you're the sweetest!

The Trendy Fashionista said...

Thank you for the ward. I'll post this soon :)

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com