Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sweet! Another Award!


Thanks Dani for this very sweet award! That was very sweet of you!

The rules are:

*give this award to 10 sweet and friendly bloggers,
*make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you,
*put the award on your blog,
and...
*let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment

Alright, so this counts as a post about the award. So now I'll award ten bloggers!

TIRZAHLAUGHS
Absolutely Ladylike
Angie Glynn
Wini
Confessions of a teenage blogger XD
Reneygirl
Helen
Jen
Moodswing Darling
Miss Mayhem

Have fun guys!
-Miss Mayhem

How many of you noticed that I awarded myself?

4 comments:

Miss Mayhem said...

Hi me! I have a comment for myself on my blog! It's the Sweet Award, but I already knew that!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Hehe, love the award, you awarding yourself, and your comment! LOL!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

How lovely! Thanks a lot dear Miss Mayhem!

Wini said...

Thanks so much for giving me this award. Its very sweet of you! :)