Monday, May 24, 2010

Bunny! And Our New "ComPOOster"


This is the bunny my sister found in our yard today. It's so cute!!! She took pictures of it, and I'm glad she did, I can blooog about it!


And this is our composter! My dad and I planted some vegetables and he wanted to start a composter to use as soil for the new plants. We also are putting our animals poop in it so I call it a "compooster"! Hehehe, I'm a word twister! :P

So, how was your day?

-Miss Mayhem

(Tbh, I wasn't gonna blog about this, it isn't very interesting. But I had a need to blog, so you guys get to read about my compooster!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Compooster...LOL!

My day was spent freaking out over my daughter going to school with a sprained ankle!

Miss Mayhem said...

Uh, oh! I hope she gets better soon! I wish you luck!

Loulou said...

This is a very original pst!!! :P What does TBH mean though... sry but I really don't know...

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Hehe, love bunnies! And compoosters *giggles* are very good for the environment. :)

Miss Mayhem said...

Lou lou: I had to look it up! My friend always uses it in Emails and I actually Googled "what does TBH mean?" It means "to be honest". Weird, huh?