Friday, May 21, 2010

I just went to the mall and Old Navy! We went to Old Navy too because we didn't find a good, cute, cheep bathing suit at the mall. These are pictures of everything I bought:

Cute earrings!


Hair elastics! I got them to wear to karate!


I love nail polish! The whitish one is just glitter.


My new bathing suit! Isn't it just adorable? I love it so much! My mom helped me pay for it, Thanks mommy! I love you!

I also tried on some ADORABLE heels! I'm a sucker for heels:

My mom took this picture with her cellphone! They were WAY too expensive to buy! (sadly)

I love shopping. Don't you?

-Miss Mayhem

6 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Definitely!

*sigh* I'm so jealous-you can actually STAND in heels. *deeper sigh* Someday, I shall learn the balance required to do so! :)

Stephanie said...

Oooh I love your bikini. So cute!!

Lexi said...

*I am SO jealous!* ALL of those are GORGEOUZ! luv the earrings!

Loulou said...

I absolutely adore shopping... But don't think that I do it enough.

Anonymous said...

I love shopping...and I love those shoes! They look like something Fergie would wear!

Sarah said...

who doesn't?
:)