Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Chose #5!

Hi guys!
If you read my last award post, then you know why I spun around inside my clubhouse taking random pictures. If you didn't read my last award post, then you are hopelessly confused. Well I chose number 5 of the things I had to do to get the award:

"5. Find a location, anywhere, room, backyard, bathroom, holding your camera spin around in a circle, press the shutter randomly, tell us all about what's in the picture (whatever it is!!!)! Doesn't matter if it's blurry, you'll clear things up! ;-)"

So these are the pictures:











Like em'? Love em'? That's my random picture post! I Hope you liked it!

-Miss Mayhem

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, cool!

Áine said...

Fab pictures :) Very random! :)

I wasn't tagged but I might just do that! it's well cool!

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Hehe, what a cool idea!

Anonymous said...

spin around faster and snap pics, until you get dizzy. and keep on snapping 'til you hit the floor!

Anonymous said...

Great club house! I wish I had one...no not when I was younger...now...so I can hide!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Awww thanks! And thanks for nominating too...and thanks for the follow! LOL

I'm following you now too!
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

Helen said...

Haha, this is really neat! Such a fresh post!

Miss Mayhem said...

Smileyfreak: Go ahead, take the award! Your blog is cool.

Ophilia: I did! I just didn't take a picture when I hit the floor! LOL!

-Miss Mayhem

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Very cool and lovely post. I couldn't suppose that you have a "monster collection" lol...

Cheers: Evi

Lexi said...

LOL! totally awesome pics!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Haha! I love these pictures.

I must admit that I've always had a weird fascination with seeing people's rooms. Like I'm entering their habitat or something equally bizarre..

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com