Monday, May 17, 2010

I HAVE 30 AWESOME FOLLOWERS!!!!


OMG! I have THIRTY FOLLOWERS! Yay!!! I just happen to have been given a Lovely And Loyal Award For Lovely Followers from Gabrielle! Thank you so much Gabrielle!



For the lovely followers award:
1. Say why you made your blog and if you expected it to be popular at all
2. State the exact date you started your blog
3. Nominate 10 loyal followers

I'll say why I made my blog first!
My mom has a blog, she was just trying it out. She became pretty popular and made A LOT of friends! She was having so much fun blogging she tried making my brother make his own blog when he was 15, he didn't have time, so he eventually deleted it. I still thought it looked fun so I bugged my mom for about a year and a half and every time I asked, she said "Maybe when you turn 15, but don't count on it! You've broken 4 computers." It was true, I have. But in my defense, I was really young! :) When my 15th birthday came around, I asked for a blog again, and this time she said yes! My first blog cought a virus (I'll soon delete it) and I could barely post anything, so my mom agreed to let me make a new one, (the one you're reading). And that's my story!

I have been a blogger since 1/17/2010.

I give this award to:
Abs
Jennie
Random Rawr
Christijolu
Mizz Ali
Ophilia
Georgie
Abby
Helen
Thanks for following my blog, that really makes me feel special and loved!


I also was given the Creative Writers Award from Gabrielle! Thank you so much!


Rules for the Creative Writers Award:
1. Tell the person who awarded you how you found their blog and why you joined
2. Say if you've ever written music, lyrics, stories, or all of them
3. Award 5 creative bloggers!

How I found Gabriell's blog....hmm....Uhhhhhh......I really have no idea! I think I was clicking on things from my profile and one of them took me to your profile, then I looked at your blog and I really liked it! So, of course, I followed. :D I'm sorry I don't remember for sure! :)

I used to write songs, but I can't sing so I never did anything with them. My sisters want to be singers though, so maybe one of them will sing them for me! I also wrote some stories, but I usually never finish anything so I mostly have just halves of stories. XD

I award:
Malou
Oddyoddyo13
Trish
Alice in Wonderland
Mommy

You all deserve the award, congratulations!

Thanks again for the awards Gabrielle!
-Miss Mayhem

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe thanks (Doing the we're not worthy bow in true Wayne and Garth fashion)

Unknown said...

You are just FAB! I love your story behind how you started blogging!
Thank you for thinking of me

Oddyoddyo13 said...

So many awards! Thanks too! Hehe, loved the story of how you first started. :) Hilarious.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

WOO! Congrats on the 30 followers, you blog is so awesome. And thanks for the award!

Alice in Wonderland said...

WOW! Congratulations, soon it will be up to 100!
Keep on blogging!

Miss Mayhem said...

My mom actually said "Uh, oh! You're gonna catch up with me soon!" Haha!

Anonymous said...

I gave you an award!

Anonymous said...

I was just reading your older posts and can I just say YUCK to that spider! We get tarantulas and scorpions here. I don't know if you get those in Northern AZ or not....YUCK! Oh and Centipedes! Nasty!