Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Awesome 100th Post!!!

For my Awesome 100th post, I'll post about my 51 Things To Do In 2010 book! My Bff Jess and I thought of 101 things to do in 2010, she said I should write half, then she would write the other half! Yeah, I had to write the extra one too! Here they are:

1. Go on a road trip with Jess

2. Post 100 posts on my blog (done!)

3. Buy a pair of Jimmy Choo high heels

4. Make a YouTube account

5. See a ghost

6. Watch a fashion show in person

7. Get my permit to drive

8. LIVE

9. Go to a concert

10. Learn more about my antique

11. Ride a horse

12. Watch Avatar (done!)

13. Camp

14. Have a sleep over with Jess

15. Dance at a dance

16. Fall in love

17. Make something COOL

18. Get a cell phone

19. Make my Mom happy

20. Send someone an actual letter

21. Meet a movie star

22. Get 50 followers (help me out with this one?)

23. Ride a motorcycle

24. Learn to draw

25. Eat sushi

26. Buy a cat

27. Talk to Malou on the phone

28. Go to California

29. See a real fairy

30. Get my purple belt

31. Go to another hockey game

32. Learn something new

33. FLY (possibly)

34. Read Twilight

35. Pet a goat

36. Make a new friend (done!)

37. Write a book (done! It's my 51 Things To Do In 2010 book! Sorry I confused you Gabrielle!)

38. Go swimming in a big pool

39. Take Jess fishing

40. Find an antique jewelry box

41. Win a prize out of a claw machine

42. Plan my future

43. Catch another snake

44. Eat an "Encherito" from Taco Bell (done!)

45. Make a music video

46. Punch Jordan in the face (you don't wanna know...)

47. Go to a "not lame" party

48. Read an old book

49. Go to a water park

50. Get a car

51. Finish everything on this list

Jess and I decided that one, or both of us has to do all the things on these lists. Cool, huh?


I decorated the cover myself! Like it?

-Miss Mayhem

12 comments:

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Awesome! Loved the live part, lol. And riding horses! Great list-you can totally do them all!

Gabrielle said...

AWESOME! Love it :)) Will you post about your book??

<3 <3,
Gabrielle

Miss Mayhem said...

Haha!
Gabrielle, the book is the 51 Things To Do In 2010 book! I should say that in the post, it's kinda vague now... :P

Lexi said...

thats so cool! gna do it as well! and your blog is on m blogroll so people will see it!

Loulou said...

Those are great Ideas, keep us updated on which ones you complete!!!

Abby. said...

AWESOME! Mine is coming up soon--10 more posts!
xx,
~Abby~

Ami said...

100 posts already!

AWESOME!!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Yay, 100! Woo!
I'd love to do pretty much everything on that list :D

Helen said...

This is so adorable! What great ideas! I think I'm going to steal some of yours ;)

Stephanie said...

Very cool---make it happen lady!!

Tracie Tsuneya said...

Sounds fun. Ugh I have so much I want to do this year; this summer mainly.
I'm planning on soooo many concerts, and I cannot wait.

Unknown said...

I'd love to talk to you on the phone!
Just so you know, I won't have Internet this week!
- x Malou.